Internship assignment – Translating BITS model (brand, image, traffic, sales) into organisation
Main title: Translating BITS model into parameters measured in the organisation
Sub title: How can you integrate the BITS model into your organisation?
Description: Our client is a well known aircraft maintenance company. Managing Director in NL is developing a new marketing & sales campaign based on the BITS philosophy. The BITS model is based on measuring certain parameters and with this info your adjust campaigns, etc. Today this company is not having the BITS model integrated in its organisation to start to measure the output of using the BITS model. Within the company, Microsoft Dynamics CRM is running, which should be used to further integrate. The requirement is to translate the BITS model from a theoretical model into a running organization / the CRM, to be able to measure, to learn, to reflect and to steer in the processes.
The final model should at least contain:
- Steps and translation for client
- Variables to be used to measure input
- Variables to be used to measure output
Translation to working a model
- Develop e.g. excel sheet BITS model
- Integrate CRM with BITS model
- Setup in the organisation points where measurements are made
- Organize that the BITS model is filled with data continously
Using the model
- Who will look into the model, frequency, way of working, etc.
- How to read it and how to use it as a tool to steer processes
Goal/Result: A working model used in the organisation to measure the success of using BITS philosophy
Time line – 20 weeks
The final result will be presented to the management team and managing directors.
Heb je interesse in deze mooie afstudeeropdracht, klik dan hier voor het contactformulier en vermeld bij vraag/opmerking* per wanneer je beschikbaar bent.